1) To me a writer is someone who describes their own thoughts in different ways. Each writer has his or her own thoughts, creation and imagination. I think sometimes writers write to vent about things that go on in their lives but that is just my opinion.
3) I expect to learn how to fix my imperfections on writing. Also, to fully understand other reasons why people write. I really do not know what it is I am going to learn in this class but I do know I am going to learn something that will help me.
4) I need to llearn how to better explain my writing and to fully get my point across. Also to understand the reading. When I read, I do understand what it is they are saying but if the reading is a little complex I tend to get confused at some parts. I know the readings are not going to be that interesting, so most of the time I either skim through it or don't read it at all. I need to learn or train my mind to just read it anyways and to understand it as well. I can talk in front of people when I'm presenting but that is only if I know what it is im going to say and present. I want to be able to talk without hesitation and feel confident when I am in front of people.
5) The way I would know if I did do good in this class, would be by my writing. If I feel alot more confident in my writing then I know i did good. Also in my reading too. These articles are not going to be all that interesting but if I read all of them and understood them then I know i accomplished what I wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment