Sunday, January 23, 2011

Questionnaire

1. I believe a writer is someone who has insight on certain topics. They have experienced first hand and are able to put all the emotions they once felt on paper. However, there are those who are able to mimic the emotions and hadn’t gone through some life changing experience. I think that writers write to either help people understand different views on topics or to let others know that they know how they feel and that they are not alone. Some people write because it is an easy way to get your ideas, opinions and stories heard by a mass amount of people.

2. The purpose of writing is for others to gain a sense of perspective on how others live, think, their morals and values. Writings purpose is that of being able to share what one has obtained from experience or what they feel on certain matters. Writing is a way for writers to express their opinions. It is a way to have a voice in society. In English 1301 we constantly talked about the purpose of writing.

3. I think this class will allow me to expand on my writing skills, continue with the process of gaining my own voice when writing. I hope that this class helps me become a good writer as well as reader and interpreter. From 1301 I gained different skills when writing and reading and I think this class will be an expansion on each of those.

4.I think that this class is a continuation of English 1301, therefore I feel we will be learning how to improve our reading and interpreting, writing, and researching abilities. I enjoy writing SQRs as well as another other writing assignment. I am hundred percent confident in each of these however I have a lot of room for improvement.

5. I obviously want an A in the class but if I am able to see that my writing has improved and my reading has then I will be happy. I want to be given a topic and have no problem with thinking about where im going to find citations and how im going to start the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment